We have hours available for Flexible Workers – Security Support officer, working at a supported living site in Sudbury, CO10 area and other sites in the Sudbury area.
Various hours and shifts as and when required. Day, Night & Weekend shifts as per site rotas. 07.45 – 19.45 / 19.45 – 07.45.
Pay rate: £8.72 per hour – weekly pay.
Must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS (Paid by Kingdom) Own transport required.
• Gain valuable experience
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension (when applicable)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
You may be able to get additional benefits including High St, money off vouchers, reduced cost insurances etc (conditions apply)
Person specification: To be considered, you will need:
• A valid SIA Licence; / Own transport
• A full five year checkable employment history;
• Industry experience and background;
• Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
• Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;
• An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
• Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
• Ensuring all security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
• Conducting patrols to ensure assignment premises, stock and staff are safe;
• Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
• Assisting any conflict resolution;
• Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting’
• Supervise and control site access;