Boost your income NOW with a flexible job that fits around you! Join our award-winning merchandiser team, calling into Grocery stores in your area merchandising some of the UK’s best loved brands. Work available in your area, £10.09 per hour (includes holiday pay)
Ideal location: Melton Mowbray LE13
Territory covering: Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough (within 10 mile radius)
Remuneration: £10.09 per hour (includes holiday pay)
What will I be doing?
You will have the freedom to choose when you work and will be in control of your own workload, because you can choose which jobs you book yourself into from the ones available on our system.
Using your own transport you will visit grocery stores within a 10-15 mile radius of where you live, including ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Once in store, you will work closely with in-store teams, ensuring that the products are displayed in accordance to the agreements in place. During and after each call you will report in using our mobile app.
In a typical call you will:
* Check the brief prior to the call, making sure you understand what has been agreed for that store and the products
* Sign into the store, and introduce yourself to the key store contacts
* Merchandise the stock, ensuring products are out on the shelves and displays as agreed.
* Make sure any current promotions are clearly visible and easily accessed.
* Assemble promotional displays if required (e.g. Point of Sale)
* Highlight any stock issues
* Provide feedback on stock positioning (taking before and after photo’s)
* Give invaluable insight into what competing brands are doing in store.
* Use your influencing skills to explain to your key store contacts the benefits of allocating extra space to the products and brands you are representing.
* At the end of the call upload any photos and answer questions about the call on our mobile app.
Key requirements for this role are:
* We will expect you to visit all the stores within your territory within the agreed timescales.
* You will need your own transport as sometimes you may need to carry promotional displays/materials
* You are prepared to cover up to a 10-15 mile radius of your home postcode.
* You own a smartphone (Android or Apple) and are happy to use it to book yourself into jobs and download our app.
You will be fantastic in this role if:
You have great communication and relationship building skills, allowing you to build and maintain rapport and influence the key store contacts. You pride yourself in having an eye for detail, always ensuring that what has been agreed has been carried out fully in every store you visit. Are organised, able to plan your calls into your day. Sometimes things do not go as planned, so if you can think on your feet and are tenacious enough to make sure any problems are resolved then this will be a great job for you.
We will support you
Our dedicated operations team will ensure you have everything you need to succeed in the job including full training and technical support when needed. You will also have the support of field managers. We will ensure you have a full brief detailing the specific instructions for the call prior to your store visits.
If you would like to find out more about joining our expanding team of merchandisers and representing some of the best loved UK brands then please apply now!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer