negotiable / month
Sales & Marketing
I am working with one of my favourite clients who are continuing their hiring and growth plan through these uncertain times.
The reality is their industries are still busy and are showing no sign of slowing down in the near future.
Who is my client?
They are a global Executive Search agency that specialise within several international markets such as Medical Devices, Pharma & Animal Health.
What is Executive Search?
Executive Search is a very good fee-earning sector. Instead of charging a client on the day of placement e.g. 20% of the candidate’s salary, you would charge your clients a fee upfront to hold a retained search on behalf of the role. E.g £6,000 for the search and the rest upon placement.
An average fee in Executive Search is £20,000 – £25,000 per placement, with this though it does take longer to make placements and build your pipeline. It could take 3-6 weeks to headhunt and search for the right talent and present them to your client.
What are they looking for?
- Someone who puts people first – they pride themselves in creating and building long-term relationships with all their clients and candidates and want all their colleagues to continue to keep up their extremely reputable approach
- Someone who is ambitious and really wants to strive in recruitment and is committed to building a career
- Someone who fits in with their motivating, close-knit and ‘family-like’ team
Honest and trustworthy
Experience needed for the role
- At least 2 years’ experience as a 360 recruiter
- To of billed at least £180,000 in your previous recruitment role
- Not essential but experience working the Executive Search market would be an advantage
What can they offer you?
- Paying up to £30,000
- Commission starts at 15% – uncapped and NO threshold and goes up to 25%
- Working hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm and they finish early every Friday. You are never expected to stay late hours after work unless you feel you need to. They are big on work-life balance.
- Work from home and flexibility options if you have commitments
- Training and development scheme – classroom-style training, to begin with, 1 on 1 training with both directors, continuous guidance and support throughout your career
- Warm desks and live vacancies to be filled when you start…… click apply for full job details