negotiable / month
We’ve changed! Learn more about CAIA’s new home page here .
Job Seeker Employer Help/FAQs Home Jobs Internships Your Profile Resources SIGN IN In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Dual Career Search
- Your Job Alerts
- Your Saved Jobs 0
ESG Analyst, Global Fixed Income Asset Manager, London
- Produce written ESG research and thought leadership pieces
- Conduct company and sector ESG analysis
- Work closely with credit analyst and portfolio managers to integrate ESG into investment decision making.
- Working closely with other internal teams such as sales and client account management teams to articulate the firms ESG philosophy
- Presenting too internal and external stakeholders
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- CFA/MSc/MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar ESG focused role
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience presenting too internal and external stakeholders on ESG topics
- Strong understanding of the the fixed income/credit space
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Internal Number: 9169371 About eFinancialCareers eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services. More Jobs from This Employer More Jobs Like This Head of Institutional Sales, SSGA Middle East and Africa Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates State Street Corporation Today ESG Credit Analyst (2000089F) London, United Kingdom AXA IM LTD Yesterday Senior Software Eng, UK London, United Kingdom T. Rowe Price International 2 Days Ago BACK TO TOP