PermanentPosition: Lead Generator (Engineering/Manufacturing/Technical background)
Commutable From: Northwich, Wilmslow, Knutsford, Warrington, Altrincham, Sale, Congleton, Macclesfield & Winsford.
Salary: 22,000-23,000 p.a
Kinetic are currently recruiting for a Lead Generator from an engineering, manufacturing or technical background to work for a manufacturing client based in the East Cheshire area. You will be given the opportunity to join a well-established professional company who are leaders within their field.
The position of Lead Generator will consist of the following tasks and duties;
* Cold calling and warm calling to prospective business clients to generate leads & appointments for Sales Engineers ensuring call targets are met.
* Identify opportunities for further sales for development through detailed research of specific industry or market.
*Build & develop initial customer relationships.
* Maintain current and new client information using CRM system.
*A more detailed job specification is available on application with a full list of duties.
To be considered for the Lead Generator role, you will ideally be;
* Experienced in lead generation/telesales from a technical/engineering/manufacturing background.
* Qualified to GCSE standard Maths & English Grade C or above.
* Experience of working with a CRM system.
* Computer literate with an excellent telephone manner.
* An engineering or technical background is required with strong science and maths skills.
* Self motivating, smartly presented, excellent attention to detail & well organised and methodical.
* Desire to progress to a Technical Sales role.
* Full driving licence.
If you feel you are well suited to the Lead Generator position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.