negotiable / Month
Massive site investment has led to exciting opportunities for Day and Shift Electrical Maintenance Technician / Electrician. These are full time, permanent positions offering earning up to 45,000 including shift allowance, overtime & bonus. Over the last 12 months Kronospan has grown its engineering team by 40% and now has the last couple of positions available.
Day Electrical Technician Role; Hours – 08.00 – 16.30 (Mon to Fri)
Shift Electrical Technician Role; Hours – Full Continental 4 on 4 off (06.00 – 18.00 & 18.00 – 06.00)
Given the nature of our business, high quality engineering staff are vital to our continued success.
The Electrical Technician Role:
– Providing front line maintenance support to a specific area of our industry leading plant
– Drive continuous improvement projects
– Bring fresh ideas could we be doing this better?
– Heavy involvement in planned preventative maintenance
– Experienced with PLCs, drives and instrumentation
– You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Engineering. A relevant HNC qualification is also desirable
– A Hands-on’ individual, you will also positive, with a can-do’ approach to your work
– This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious, resilient and target driven individuals to progress our career in a successful, multi-national organization
Just some of what we are able to offer includes
– Expected earnings between 32,000 & 45,000
– Exciting and challenging work
– Continued training, support and career development
– The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
If you feel you are the right candidate for a career as our Electrical Maintenance Technician apply now, wed love to hear from you!