negotiable / Month
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Early Years/Nursery JobsEducation Role:Nursery Teacher JobsRegion:North WestArea:CheshireInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Early YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Long Term Supply
105 to 120per annum
105 – 120 per annum
Academics are working with Halton based primary schools who are eager to source Early Years Teachers for both day to day supply and potential long term roles the end of the school year. As the role will be working in Early Years they are ideally looking for experience in EYFS, reception or Key Stage 1. You must be able to lead the support staff within your classroom and create engaging and informative schemes of work.You will have the ability to communicate with young children to encourage significant results and so, if you are looking to promote development and inspire your pupils, we may be able to help. The roles require teachers with: * Experience of teaching within EYFS, reception or Key Stage 1.
* Strong Phonics experience would be a bonus.
* The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence.
* The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
* The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
* The ability to build strong relationships with the school staff, children and parents
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be newly qualifiedWhy choose Academics? * Competitive weekly pay
* Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
* Friendly and honest service
* Online timesheets
* Your own dedicated consultant
* 24hr contactable service
* Guaranteed pay schemes
* Genuine refer a friend schemeAll roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.Is the above just what youre looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on 01925 231 375 or e-mail your c.v. today on firstname.lastname@example.org.