negotiable / Month
Business / Mgmt
3 March 2020
Our client is recruiting for a Document Manager to effectively manage their documents and archive function.
You will manage the document lifecycle from records, information management and archives.
The role involves:
– Reviewing and implementing new processes to the current document lifecycle
– Consult the staff on the use and management of physical and electronic information
– Ensuring that physical and electronic filing is compliant with regulations
– Supervise closures, retrievals and storage of files
The ideal candidate must have:
– A Records Management background including experience in a similar role.
– Experience in the management of digital or electronic records
– Previous supervisory/line management of support team in document management/archiving would be ideal
– A high level of commercial awareness and professionalism
– A Records/Information Management qualification is desirable.
– Full UK drivers license with own transport
Administration, Archiving, Management, Technical Administrator
9.00am – 5.30pm