We are currently looking to recruit experienced Support Worker’s to work with our client based in the Nottingham area working with Young children within a residential Services.
As a Support Worker at Westhill Resourcing your main duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Assisting with daily living and domestic duties
- Developing positive working relationships with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
- Maintaining accurate and up to date reports such as support plans
- Completing all necessary administrative duties
- Maintaining regular communication with the Service Manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- Build and maintain relationships with service users and their families.
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
- A minimum of 6-12 months experience within a healthcare environment, preferably supporting clients with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour or mental health needs.
- The ability to be patient & calm under pressure
- Easily adaptable to new environments
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Access to your own transport is essential
- NVQ Level 3 in Childrens
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Support Worker:
- Full time and Part time work available
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £11.00 with further enhancements for Bank Holidays
- The opportunity to work within a wide range of different environments on a weekly basis
Westhill Resourcing work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
We offer part time, full time and contract positions to our team of experienced Healthcare Assistants within a wide range of different environments across the U.K.
If you are interested in joining our agency team here at Westhill Resourcing then please get in touch for an informal discussion…… click apply for full job details