Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home. By blending the best of technology, design, specialised clinical expertise and a personal human connection, Healios is transforming the experience of how care is accessed and received to help patients and families lead a better quality of life.
We are a workplace that knows our people are our most important asset. We are committed to making Healios a place where employees can be themselves, do their best work, and thrive. We’re a culture of innovators and achievers and we’re happiest when we’re creating the future. We are an organisation that empowers our exceptional talent to make a real difference not only in reshaping how mental health and neurodevelopment services are delivered across the UK, but also in the lives of those individuals and families who need our support.
The Research and Partnerships Lead (RPL) reports to the Chief Scientific Officer and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of delivering strategic research programs in the validation of new technologies and solutions that will improve clinical processes and clinical outcomes for patients and their families. The RPL will work in partnership with cross functional departments within Healios and external stakeholders, in delivering the strategic global research and partnership priorities to achieve the company’s mission and goals.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
● A challenging and purposeful role to validate pioneering new health technologies and solutions through an international research program
● Responsibility for scoping, designing and implementing a groundbreaking research program working closely with the Chief Clinical Officer and Chief Product Officer as part of validating pioneering new solutions into the product portfolio roadmap
● Opportunity to identify and develop strategic global research partnerships that enable a robust clinical research program to be successfully implemented
● An environment to collaborate and build relationships/partnerships with various stakeholder groups such as people with lived experience of mental health difficulties and neurodevelopmental conditions, clinical experts, NHS decision makers, leading research organisations, technology companies, third and private sector organisations in order to inform and implement research initiatives
● Opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals in an environment where diversity is celebrated, and people are encouraged to utilise their skills and capabilities to their full potential
● Opportunity to represent the research program progress and interests of the company through publications, conferences, meetings and shareholder events
● A collaborative culture where curiosity creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
● A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
● A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the patients and families we support
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
● A real passion to improve the lives for people living with mental health difficulties and neurodevelopmental conditions
● A real passion for clinical research and fostering partnerships, with an appetite to keep abreast of research developments in order to use scientific expertise, judgment and rigor in the development and implementation of research activities
● A curious mind-set with the courage and conviction to take calculated risk as you continuously strive to challenge the status quo through new scientific endeavours
● Excellent leadership skills to drive the research capabilities of the company and be able to facilitate communication between multidisciplinary teams
● Track-record of 7+ years of designing and implementing significant research programs and strategic research partnerships
● Excellent communicator and a collaborative mindset to build and maintain excellent relationships between the company and external stakeholders
● Versatile self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind-set who can work autonomously and has the drive and resilience to deliver within a fast past, dynamic organisation
● Credibility in current and previous roles and confident in liaising with people at all levels of research and partnership development
● Experience of evaluating, delivering and promoting the communication of research outputs
● A science PhD, MD or similar qualification of equivalent experience in the field of scientific/clinical research via academia, the commercial sector, the health sector
GREAT TO HAVE
● Leading international research programs in healthtech organisations
● Experience in publication, grant writing and fundraising
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!