Design & Engineering Specialists Sector
Salary: 35 – 36 per hour
Location: Cheshire East, England
Date Posted: Added 19 days ago
Key skills for this job
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Category Manager in Radway Green.
Opportunities like this don’t come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Category Manager to join their growing team in Radway Green on an initial 12-month contract. This role pays 36.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Category Manager role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Investigating and developing a coherent Category Strategy for allocated areas.
* Developing and maintaining effective professional relationships with suppliers.
* Developing contracting arrangements to allow the business to achieve its growth strategy.
To succeed within the Category Manager role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Able to negotiate internally and externally at all levels.
* Management experience.
* Able to discuss details involving commercial information, with some level of technical expertise (i.e. manufacturing processes within suppliers).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Category Manager, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn