negotiable / Month
Chippenham, UK9.30 – 9.50
9.30 – 9.50 per hour
Care Assistants Needed in Chippenham!
If you’re looking to start, or advance, your career in the care industry, then our client has a great opportunity for you.
Their fantastic, purpose built retirement village is built in a scenic location in Chippenham. Becoming a member of the team at this well established home means you would receive all the support you could possibly need from experienced and helpful colleagues.
As one of our care assistants you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and very flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
* Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
* Career development
* Paid holiday
* Free care assistant induction training
* Regular paid care assistant refresher training
* Free care assistant uniform
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we have the Care Assistant opportunity for you. All we expect from you is:
* A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference * A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
* Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty * Good communication skills and a good sense of humour * Good team work skills
Hours and Hourly Rate:
We have both Day and Night contracts available with hours of 24-48 (Shifts are 12 hours)
9.30 starting per hour
Interested candidates please press apply or call Jack Reid on 0118 309 4222 quoting the reference number JR40433