negotiable / Month
Christchurch, UK8.50 – 9.10
8.50 – 9.10 per hour
Care Assistant – Christchurch, Dorset
Up To 9.10ph – FT – Nights
I am looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within my clients beautiful care home based in Christchurch, Dorset.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care to the residents and your daily tasks as a ‘Care Assistant’ will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
My client is looking to take ‘Care Assistants’ on a full time night contract, with an hourly rates from 8.50ph to 9.10ph (Depending On Qualifications).
Minimum requirements as a ‘Care Assistant’:
* Care experience with a care home environment is desirable but not essential
* A good understanding of elderly, dementia, physical disability & mental health care
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Day To Day Responsibilities Of ‘Care Assistants’:
* Providing personal care such as toileting, washing and dressing
* Keeping residents comfortable and assisting in manual handling
* Checking and reporting any change in residents conditions to a senior care assistant
If you’re interested in this role as a ‘Care Assistant’, please don’t hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL40528.