Do you have experience working on 2D AutoCAD? Do you have experience working within the engineering sector? Do you have knowledge and experience of the manufacturingprocess?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be producing new patterns and maintaining current patterns used by their cutting department.
· Producing detailed 2D CAD data for each product, complete with dimensions and tolerances.
· Review all files to improve the accuracy of the cutting
· Liaise with R& and Production to create new files.
· Ensure that quality standards are always met.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· 1-2 years’ experience working within a 2D CAD role.
· Experience working within an engineering field.
· An understanding of a manufacturing process
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£23,000-£25,000 per annum, DOE
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist, in branch today
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities…… click apply for full job details