negotiable / Month
Procurement & Supply Chain Specialists Sector
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000 per year
Location: Cheshire, England
Date Posted: Added 21 days ago
Key skills for this job
CNC / Machined Components (1)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commodity Buyer with experience procuring machined parts within the Aerospace industry
The Commodity Buyer will to responsible for specific commodities within a prestige aerospace manufacturing business
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Commodity Buyer you will be responsible for:
* Sourcing machined components
* Working with New Product teams to select the best quality and most cost effective suppliers.
* Negotiations, including contracting with existing and new suppliers.
* The performance of the suppliers within the commodity.
To be successful in the role of Commodity Buyer you will have the following skills and experience:
* A background in low volume high complexity manufacturing environment is essential with ideally a minimum of five years’ purchasing experience in a similar role
* Good knowledge of negotiation skills, supplier development, and lean supply techniques.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of 30,000 – 40,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Commodity Buyer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn