Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Direct 365 – Skelmersdale
Salary: £20,000, OTE up to £33,000
Outbound Telesales Experience? Great at identifying customer needs?
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our friendly professional team at Direct 365 as a Business Development Executive. We are looking for someone who has a successful track record in a ‘sales through service‘ role with business customers – someone who really enjoys sales, is great at listening to customers, understanding their specific needs and delivering on these in balance with the needs of the business. If you are a confident communicator who is proactive in their approach to making sales calls to customers and identifying their needs, please read on and apply.
At Direct365, our vision is to be the UK’s number one provider of essential workplace products and services for small businesses. We value helpfulness, reliability and innovation within our employee base, and believe in giving everyone the freedom to do what they do best. Our aim is to combine our buying power with friendly expert advice for everyone’s peace of mind that the job’s well done.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of an excellent ‘Direct365 Customer Journey’, with a clear focus on delivering sales through service. Your expertise will ensure we develop and maintain excellent relations with our existing customers resulting in increased sales revenue. This is to be achieved through proactive and reactive communication with our customers.
Your role will be to deliver sales and service performance on our business KPI’s and objectives that maximises competitive advantage. Naturally as an experienced salesperson you will thrive in a challenging, motivational culture and environment here, where all team members develop and demonstrate their full potential. We are really looking forward to meeting you and hopefully welcoming you to our team. We’ve listed some of the key tasks here so that you can understand the role and see if your skills match what we are looking for.
1) Maintain excellent knowledge of our portfolio of products and services in order to understand customers’ needs.
2) Undertake outbound sales calls against predefined campaigns with set call targets. Proactively contact customers and identify their business needs in relation to our core products and services.
3) Proactively look for opportunities to up sell products and services to enhance the customer experience and increase revenue.
4) Work against agreed KPI’s to ensure all personal and business targets are met.
5) Report regularly to team leader on all activities relating to the role.
6) To work as part of a team to develop the concept of One Team = One Organisation, taking ownership of challenges and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
7) Manage the implementation of new accounts. Ensure the business is compliant and that all customer problems are resolved to prevent repetition.
8) Undertake any other duties as required.
9) Ensure correct use of internal systems to follow the outbound sales process.
10) Ensure all leads are followed up promptly and quoted accurately.
11) Ensure accurate call recordings are taken at point of sale.
12) Complete accurate order form at point of sale.
· Do you have previous experience within a ‘sales through service’ role, and a successful track record in achieving objectives and KPI’s?
· Are you a great listener, able to establish customer needs and match them with suitable service solutions provided by the business?
· Do you have a determined, outgoing and competitive attitude with a passion for Customer Care, and an excellent track record in negotiating and balancing customer needs / expectations with business KPI’s?
· Are you self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent service even with challenging opportunities?
· Are you also a team player with a proactive, positive attitude?
If you have all the above with excellent telephone communication and IT skills, and a confident, approachable and professional manner, we would love to hear from you.
Take a step in the right direction – apply now…… click apply for full job details