Behaviour Mentor / Teaching Assistant – Enfield – ASAP
Q – Are you a Graduate who is thinking of pursuing a career working within the Mental Health sector?
If you are a Graduate who is empathetic, very well organised, understanding, and able to be supportive in challenging circumstances, this secondary school Behaviour Mentor role may just be ideal for you.
Further details of the Behaviour Mentor opportunity are….
· Full-time, long-term position – £70-£80 per day (+ Healthcare Package)
· Behaviour Mentor to secondary school students (KS3-KS4 / Years 7-11)
· Students experiencing difficulties around Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
· Previous experience is preferred, but not essential
· Patient, personable, highly dependable, able to work in confidence with a professional outlook
· A brilliant specialist school in Enfield, north London
· Excellent public transport links!
· Starting ASAP/September 2020 – at least July 2021
If you can offer a calm, non-judgmental guiding light to secondary aged students whose life journeys to date have led them to display challenging behaviour, then this role is absolutely the one for you!
The Behaviour Mentor role involves working closely within classrooms alongside secondary school students, the class teachers, and the multidisciplinary team of trained professional therapists.
The aim will be to offer vital emotional and academic support to students, who need a little extra support, patience and understanding throughout their school day.
You will need to be a Graduate, ideally within a Psychology or SEMH related subject.
Apply today for your Consultant from Clarus Education to call you to discuss the opportunity further if you have been shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’…… click apply for full job details