Is career development and progression the driving ambition in your career?
Do you want to join an organisation where you will be specially trained and developed by the Director with potentially huge career development opportunities over the next 5-10 years?
If so then this role could be perfect for you. A social housing body in Birmingham currently require an Asset Data and Performance Manager, to continually review their unique land and property portfolio, and forecast the businesses long term Asset Investment Programme.
• Be responsible for the Investment database, analysing the long-term asset plan over the next 5, 10 and 30 years
• Assist in the preparation of property development and investment proposals
• Ensure Building Safety Compliance data is maintained, updated and monitored to a supreme level of accuracy and governance
• Manage the delivery of stock condition surveys to maintain accurate property and land data
• Present data information and analysis findings to senior management, executive boards, committee’s and trustees
• Develop a methodology and process for capturing all Asset Class data from all available sources across the business.
• Support the development of investment plans for all stock to programme budget and within time
They are open to seeing candidates from any background (assets, finance, data analysis) Who are dedicated to drive their career forwards, can grow with the business and who they can invest their time in.
Rewards and benefits:
* A competitive employer contributed pension scheme
* Simply Healthcare scheme
* Savings on leisure activities with Trust Treats
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
For a confidential chat about the role, call Kane on …… click apply for full job details