negotiable / Month
Skilled Trade / Craft
Kronospan has exciting opportunities for Apprentice Engineers both Electrical and Mechanical to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of wood based panel products our UK base in Chirk is at the forefront of product innovation and industry leading technological advancement.
In order to continue our growth we are now looking for the next generation of talented engineers to undertake our award winning Apprenticeship Scheme.
Our Apprenticeships provide:
– A gateway to a rewarding and successful career in engineering
– The opportunity to gain several fantastic qualifications, including NVQ level 3, BTEC & HNC
– Wide ranging engineering experience whilst undertaking a comprehensive Apprenticeship Programme across a large, multi-operational site
– The opportunity to earn real money while you learn
Successful candidates will possess:
– A keen interest in practical, hands-on activities.
– The drive and determination to excel during a challenging 4 year apprenticeship.
– 5 GCSEs at A-C grade, including Maths, English, Science, and other relevant subjects such as D&T, ICT, etc.
You must be 16 or over on 1st September.
Note: if you are due to undertake your GCSE’s during the spring of 2020, then evidence of your predicted grades maybe required from your school/college
Just some of what we are able to offer:
– Competitive rates of pay starting at 4.48 per hour while in full time college rising to 4th year apprentice rate of 10.09 per hour
– Exciting and challenging work
– Continued training, support and career development
– The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
If you feel you are the right candidate for a career as our Apprentice Engineer apply now, wed love to hear from you!