negotiable / month
Sales & Marketing
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to manage one of London’s newest and smartest building based in Liverpool Street. This building is forward thinking and the successful candidate will need to have experience managing flagship London buildings. You will be tasked with managing the operational team as well as being first port of call with the client to ensure we deliver of contractual obligations with a smile on our face. You will be responsible for the full operation of this magnificent building and will report directly into one of our established Account Directors.
To hold this position you must have a technical background.
Provision of all-round Account Management and leadership, maintaining the building infrastructure to the highest standard. Have a detailed understanding of all new or current Building Services systems and contingency procedures within the building and complying with the Health & Safety/building codes of practice. Ensuring statutory, and operational commitments are met and exceeded.
- Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
- Ensure the provision of a healthy and safe working environment and that both the clients and Company health and safety policy and processes are effectively implemented across both Integral services and subcontractors activities and are regularly reviewed.
- Provision of technical support to site team.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contract with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structure meets the requirements of the contract terms.
- Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Working with other internal Operational managers to ensure effective team working, and support to colleagues/departments both internal and external.
- Management of WIP, debt, cost and contract growth.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Promoting and maintaining the core values of Integral and 60 London Wall.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Technical background – electrical & mechanical qualified
- 3-5 years management experience within FM
- Experience with WIP & PNL
- Worked on a major static site previously
- Additional qualifications such as NEEBOSH, ILM are desirable but not essential
All applicants will be required to provide right to work documents at interview stage…… click apply for full job details