Peabody has an opportunity available to join our team in London as a Youth Development Co-ordinator. The successful applicant will join us on a full time basis for a fixed term contract of 36 months and will receive a salary of £24,000-£26,000 per annum.
The Youth Development Co-ordinator role:
To design, develop and manage a range of youth programmes across London as part of Peabody Young People Services, and to support the wider work of the Communities Directorate in line with department strategies, KPIs and action plans.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Youth Development Co-ordinator:
– Effective delivery of programmes resulting in high customer satisfaction, and achievement of KPIs
– Design, develop and deliver programmes that engage young people and support them to live healthier, wealthier, happier lives
– Establish and develop effective relationships with partners in the private, public, and third sector to support the development of youth programmes and provide routes for progression
– To support delivery of externally funded contracts, you meet your personal objectives, KPIs and customer satisfaction targets
– Recruitment of Young People onto programmes through outreach and communications, including social media
– Processes are followed to ensure effective delivery of programmes
– Effective budget management
– High customer satisfaction with 90%+ of users happy with the service evidenced through a variety of evaluation methods including consultations, structured feedback and surveys
Skills/experience required of our Youth Development Co-ordinator:
– Track record of exceeding KPIs and using feedback to improve programmes
– Excellent partnership development and management skills
– Demonstrable experience of using a range of communications channels to promote opportunities and increase engagement
– Experience working with young people
– Knowledge of child protection, health and safety and other youth work related issues
– Demonstrate an active commitment to equal opportunities, with ability to work in culturally diverse communities and groups
– Effective at conducting outreach to engage young people
– Experience in designing, developing and delivering successful youth programmes
– Project management skills or willingness to develop this skill
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become a Youth Development Co-ordinator please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Closing date & time: Monsday 7th January at 5.00pm
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST