negotiable / Month
Are you a creative KS2 Teacher?
Are you looking for the flexibility of a long term teaching contract?
Then this School in the lovely area of Tooting needs you! This position is a long term placement with the potential to join the school on a permanent basis.
• CPD courses internal and external
• A variety of innovative resources
• A supportive work environment
• Well behaved pupils who are willing to learn
• Provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for pupils
• Be well organised and innovative to promote pupil engagement and development
• Cater for the diverse needs of pupils in the classroom
• Be committed to ensure excellent pupil progress
• Work effectively as part of a team to plan in line with the KS2 National curriculum
• Be a positive role model to the pupils
• Communicate effectively with parents and colleagues in regards to development and plans
• Attend and contribute to phase meetings
• PGCE, B ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
• Recent experience teaching
• Thorough understanding of the UK KS2 Curriculum.
• Excellent organisation and creativity skills
• The ability to build a positive rapport with children
• DBS on the update service or be willing to get one
Your application will be managed by myself, Felicity, I am a Primary Education Specialist for the borough of Wandsworth, I will guide and support you through the process
If this is you and you are looking for a new rewarding role, I want to hear from you TODAY! Please contact Felicity Heyes on (phone number removed) and submit your CV today.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service