negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Primary JobsEducation Role:Primary Teaching JobsRegion:LondonArea:London NorthInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2Employment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Permanent
31,000 to 33,000per annum
31000 – 33000 per annum
Year 4 Primary School Teacher CAMDEN – North LondonPosition: Primary School Teacher Key Stage 2Location: Camden, North LondonStart Date: January2019Contract Type: Permanent & Full TimeSalary: MPS (31,100 – 32,795)OFSTED Rating: GoodThis two form entry primary school located in the London borough of Camden, close to Euston station in North London is currently seeking a Key Stage 2 primary school teacher to join their fantastic team on a permanent contract this January. This average sized school currently in the process of growing to 3 form entry in the lower year groups over the next few years is going from strength to strength and as a result of its expansion is currently looking to take on a year 4 teacher.If successful, you will be joining a well-established, community driven team of educators with excellent leadership in place. There is ample opportunity to grow with the school and the head is always open to those that want to progress into management and senior management positions.Ideal Candidates: * An excellent and passionate primary teacher who is committed to providing innovative and challenging learning opportunities for pupils
* Strong differentiation and assessment skills employing a range of teaching strategies and resources to meet the needs and abilities of learners.
* Have strong knowledge and understanding of the nature of the curriculum and its development.
* Passionate about raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
* Someone who has high expectations for themselves and their pupils
* Someone who has a strong belief in inclusion and the right for each child to be successful whatever their needs and abilities
* Someone who is inspirational, reflective, committed and enthusiastic about working apart of a teamThe Primary School:This well led, OFSTED rated ‘GOOD’ Primary School is found in Camden, Central London and is an excellent location for anyone in the surrounding areas or those with an easy commute to Euston station. It has an extremely supportive senior leadership team who look for creative, inspirational and motivated teacher that go above and beyond for their pupils and school for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with committed leadership that offers unparalleled levels of support for your career aspirations and professional development.If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV. If you would like to discuss this or any other teaching position with Academics please do not hesitate to get in contact for more information – Angelo @ Academics on 0203 031 4862 / firstname.lastname@example.org