PermanentOur client based in Sheffield, require a Winder with experience of working within the heavy engineering sector.
Working with a well known name in the industry, our client is looking for experience in Rewinding and fitting of various electro-mechanical equipment. The role is right at the heart of the manfacturing process with an occasional requirement to go onsite with clients to complete work.
This is a permanent contract and you will sign a contract with the company.
The rate of pay will be 12.80/hr PAYE with the option for overtime.
The role will require the following skills/experience;
1. Ideally be apprentice trained engineer in electrical engineering or have experience in electrical machine repair and rewinds.
2. Have experience in dismantling, rewinding, assembling and testing of electro-mechanical equipment such as pumps and gearboxes
3. Experience of stripping and rewinding AC/DC motors and other electro-mechanical equipment
4. Have experience of single-phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound stators and transformers.
5. Experience in electrical fitting and testing.
If you have done some semi-skilled winding or electrical fitting in these areas, you may be considered to start on a reduced rate of pay, so contact Nicholas Brennan for more information on 01226 329750.
TO APPLY: If you have interest in applying for the Winder position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration. *We will require at least one recent reference contact so we can obtain at least one written/verbal reference before you commence work for us.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.