Who is our client?
My client are experts in the design and manufacture of specialist steel pallets, stillages and racks for a diverse range of industries located in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
What will you be doing?
Our client is looking for MIG Welders/fabricators in Wigan.
What skills are needed?
* Must have good knowledge of all fabrication equipment e.g. press brake, guillotine, punches and iron rollers
* Must be apprentice trained or time served
* Flexible with hours, as overtime is available
Is this you?
* Good work ethic
* Practical and have a hands-on approach to work
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Able to work safely and use initiative
What will you be doing in this role?
* Working with MIG welders on mild steel
* Using a variety of thicknesses of materials
* Using fabrication equipment to fabricate pallet & dunnage systems for various applications
We can give you!
* An hourly base salary of £10
* Overtime paid at enhanced rates
* A full time, permanent salaried role on completion of a probationary period
* Regular working days of Monday-Friday
* Hours of 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
* Hours of 8am to 12.30pm on a Friday
* 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Lots of overtime opportunities available
The Next Step?
* Call our mobile friendly number on (phone number removed)
* Send a CV