negotiable / Month
Salary:50000 – 60000 per annum + benefits
* Are you a hands-on web developer leader ready to move into a Web Architect role or already a Web Architect looking for your next challenge?
* Can you go into a tech company and spear head their web development and show them how to move forward?
* Want to work for a global software house who are a big player in the East Midlands?
Client & Role: International Software House / Market Leader is looking to add a Web Architect to their architect team. They offer a range of web, mobile and software products used by household names on a global basis. Due to an exciting expansion plan they are looking grow this team to enhance and influence the Cloud/Enterprise development moving forward. This is an excellent opportunity for an experience web development professional to make a big difference. An autonomous role with the backing of the software architecture director to make these changes happen exciting times ahead.
To be considered for this role you must:
* Commercial experience developing enterprise web applications
* Solid understanding of software engineering principles.
* Hunger to expand your experience in functional and non-functional architecture
This is an exciting time to join this growing company and would suit an established Web Architect or a Lead Web Developer/Senior Web Developer looking to step up and progress their career forward.
They occupy modern office facilities in the East Midlands area commutable from Leicester, Nottingham and Derby. As well as an excellent staff retainer, this company actively encourage career development and offer lots of training as well as always looking to promote from within. All roles are long term opportunities. Big player in the East Midlands and can be found to head line many tech meetups. Salary increases are known to happen throughout the year not just at the annual appraisal stage.
Salary & Benefits: up to 65K, Pension, Free Parking, Health, Training.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you dont have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn @ Bryn Evans or Twitter @ITRecruiterBryn
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.