PERMANENT ROLE – 40 HOURS WEEK – up to £22,000pa – 5 out of 7 Rota
Our client has exciting new contract within the government and defence sector and now require multi skilled talent to support the delivery of this work.
We are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to support our team for an exciting opportunity based in Milton keynes.
* £10.58ph – Hourly Rate
* £22,000pa – Salary
* Contracted to 40 hours per week
* Working any 5 out of 7 days on a rotating shift pattern
Shift Times – Either;
AM Shift – 07:00 to 15:00
PM Shift – 11:00 to 19:00
You will support operational activities in moving, collecting and sorting packages in a clearing/ Bonded warehouse environment.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be expected to carry out general warehouse duties as part of a team to exceed customer’s expectations.
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
* Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be expected to demonstrate flexibility and capability to perform all aspects of warehousing in order to meet all key performance indicators and exceed customer expectations.
* An ability to think on your feet and operate within the company’s values, Excellence, integrity, Passion, Proactively, Togetherness and Trust.
* Work in a team environment
* Complete all necessary paperwork accurately
* Ensure conduct and behaviour to be compliant with Health & Safety legislation and guidelines
* You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
* Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and operate IT systems as required
* Ensure correct handling of customers products is carried out at all stages within the facility
* Carrying out operational tasks as requested in order to achieve departmental and site objectives
Experience & Qualifications
* Able to provide and understand the need for high standards of customer service,
* A proactive, flexible and “can do” attitude to resolve issues and challenges
* Attention to detail
* PC literate and numerate with good communication skills, an understanding of Microsoft Office is required
* Ability to work as part of a team and also work independently
* Flexibility required regarding shift patterns
* Compliance with manual handling procedure
* Ability to train others to a high standard
* Compliance with manual handling procedures
* 20 days + bank holidays
* Full pension
Please APPLY ON LINE TODAY and a member of our team will contact you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency