negotiable / Month
Are you a school/college leaver looking for a great opportunity in operations with the potential to progress into engineering?
OR…. do you have some previous warehouse experience looking for your next challenge?
Are you PC literate? (This is a MUST as there is a LOT of computer work)
3 shifts 6.30-3.00/8.00-4.30/9.00-5.30
* Receive and Log all equipment received through the door via a computer based systems
* Update the system with accurate information allowing all to see what has been received.
* Monitor the arrival of PO’s and ensure they are correctly booked-in via computer based stock management system.
* Ensure all orders are picked and made available for processing
* Book In equipment returns and make available for orders
* Move equipment to engineering department for Booking In queues and ensure engineers are aware of equipment to be booked in.
* Update the IT system and inform people of shortages and damages.
* Laser scan items for accurate locating and ensuring consolidation of equipment on the shelves to maximise space usage.
* Conduct inventory of storage goods.
* Keep the warehouse in a clean and tidy fashion.
* Disposing / Recycling of used packaging on a daily basis.
* Support the other business units when requested.
School leaver, college leaver, warehouse, PC literate, IT literate