negotiable / Month
– Opportunity to join an incredibly profitable market leader in commercial refrigeration and catering equipment.
– Distribution agreements in place with a number of established European manufacturers.
– Established in the market for over 50 years with a reputation for quality and customer service.
– Hold several million pounds of stock and are able to make a next day delivery commitment.
– Significant investment being made to realise realistic, ambitious growth plans.
– As part of this investment my client needs a strategic Trade Sales Manager to develop the well established northern territory.
– The Trade Sales Manager will be field based, selling plug in refrigeration, cooling and cabinets to trade customers such as catering equipment distributors.
– Managing a multi-million pound existing reseller client base and working with them to identify trends, spot opportunities and create more demand.
– Other main focus of the role to develop more business from new catering equipment distributors and resellers and to explore new opportunities with service providers, shop fitters or rental businesses.
– A strategic approach is required.
The Ideal Person:
– Structured approach to sales – must be able to talk about territory planning, journey planning, managing pipeline, building pipeline – need to be able to talk through a sales process, funnelling, ratios, metrics, the 'science behind selling'.
– Any experience of selling through or to distributors a positive – but our client is open on background for the right type of sales person.
– Able to demonstrate a strategic approach to business development, particularly opening new accounts or channels bearing in mind barriers to entry.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Email: (Email Removed)
Tel no. (phone number removed)
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally