CPCS Telescopic Handler Required
Job Type: Temporary
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building & Construction
Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Telescopic Handler to join them on a project based in Witney. The site is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required. The contract is on a temporary basis, with potential for ongoing work.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Operating forklift.
* Supplying materials for trades on site.
* Assisting with deliveries.
* General labouring and welfare duties.
* Assisting with trades on site.
* Any other works as directed by the site team.
Requirements for the role:
* A valid CPCS card.
* Own PPE – High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen.
* Own tools NOT required.If interested you’re in this role please don’t hesitate and give us a call on (phone number removed)