Technical Services Supervisor
My client is one of the UK’s leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke M&E building services engineering solutions to a varied, blue-chip client base to include, amongst others, Corporate, Government & Industrial environments respectively.
A Technical Services Supervisor is required to manage the provision of M&E building services engineering activities across a cluster of Data Centre facilities located throughout the North West region. The Data Centre facilities are typically located in the South Cheshire/Staffordshire, Greater Manchester & Lancashire regions respectively
The Technical Services Supervisor will be responsible for the provision of M&E building services engineering to include both PPM and M&E small-works projects to include (not limited to) HVAC, Mechanical, UPS, HV and associated Hard FM services and building fabric.
The Technical Services Supervisor will be responsible for an M&E technical team that includes electrical, mechanical, HVAC and building fabric technicians as well as the control of specialist contractors.
The Technical Services Supervisor will be responsible for managing critical environment work procedures and will ensure statutory and compliance critical activities are carried out according to current legislation.
The Technical Services Supervisor will be responsible and will ensure safe systems of work, issuing of permits to work and RAMS respectively.
Please Note: To be considered for this position the successful candidate must possess Data Centre experience.
Candidate & Experience Requirements
• Hold Electrical and/or Mechanical Building Services Engineering qualification(s) and further training commensurate with the position of a Technical Services Supervisor employed by an M&E/Hard FM Service Provider
• Possess a strong technical knowledge and understanding of M&E building services engineering used at a critical, Data Centre site environment to include HVAC, UPS & HV/LV.
• The provision of M&E Building Services infrastructure to Data Centre facilities and a clear knowledge and experience of their workings is essential.
• M&E technical services provision to large scale, critical site environments e.g. data centres, financial institutions and government facilities
• M&E Engineer & Sub-Contractor management
• IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualified
• Possess a strong knowledge of Safe Systems of Work, Permits & RAMS
• Driving License (Maximum of 6 Penalty Points for Insurance Purposes)
Salary & Package Information
• £38,000 – £40,000
• Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
• Pension Scheme (Contributory)
• 25 days holiday (plus statutory days)