As the Technical and Applications Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical support and promoting the Company’s products and services. You will assist the internal and external sales teams, other departments within the Company and customers through a thorough working knowledge of product lines, components and associated items.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Provide technical refrigeration application knowledge, assistance and new product developments in person by visiting customers solo or jointly with the Field Sales Engineers;
* Aid and promote the company’s proactive approach to new product selection, product improvement and product replacement;
* Keep up to date and advise the senior management team of the latest regulations and directives in the refrigeration industry that impact on the operation of the business and that dictate product application.
You could be the ideal candidate for this role if you have the following skills and experience:
* Have a thorough knowledge of the application, operation and fault finding of refrigeration and air conditioning systems and components;
* Understand the principles of operation for the products in the Company’s portfolios of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Control, Heating and Electrical;
* Will need to have extensive Refrigeration experience/knowledge (preferably within a manufacturing environment);
* Will need to be a strong, coherent, concise and patient communicator (Verbal and Written);
* Be able to quickly and concisely assimilate details of products and applications;
* Can demonstrate a good level of all Microsoft Office products;
* Be willing and able to travel in the UK and overseas as required for customer and supplier visits;
* Formal qualifications will help support any candidate’s application for this role;
* Full UK driving licence;
* Ideal home location: within easy access of the main motorway network. Your main customers will be located throughout the Midlands and the North of the UK.
* Circa £50,000 basic salary (depending on experience);
* £5,000 bonus pa OTC (basis on annualised objectives);
* Company car;
* Other attractive benefits.
The Company is a leading supplier of engineering component parts, spares and applications to the refrigeration, air conditioning, heating and electrical markets. This role with predominantly focus on the refrigeration portfolio