negotiable / Month
Education & Teaching
Add to wish list
Email to a friend
NQT Education Sector:UnspecifiedEducation Sector:Primary JobsEducation Role:Primary Teaching JobsRegion:West MidlandsArea:BirminghamInternal Vacancy?:NoSubject:Daily SupplyEmployment Type:Full TimeContract Type:Long Term Supply
65 to 85per day
65 – 85 per day
Supply Teacher Birmingham ASAP START!!!
Do you have a QTS, PGCE or Cert Ed? Are you interested Supply Teaching?
Academics ltd are seeking to appoint enthusiastic Supply Teachers to join reputable schools in Birmingham & surrounding areas. We are currently seeking for supply teachers in a wide range of subject’s i.e. English, Maths, History, Geography, PE, Science, Business Studies, IT, etc.
We would be interested to receive applications from experienced teachers, newly retired or returning to teaching, with or without Special School experience. Applicants must hold QTS or relevant teaching qualification.
Job role * Recent experience in teaching
* Be able to show strong classroom management skills
* Liaising with parents and teachers regarding student progress
* Examples of UK school experience must be provided at interview, along with a full employment historyRequirements * Can do Attitude
* Enthusiastic and energetic
* Be able to plan and prepare effective teaching modules and lessons for Year 6 students
* Available to start ASAP
* Able to travel around BirminghamDesirable: * Qualifications (ideally PGCE, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
* Proven experience
* Hold a fully enhanced DBSIn return you will receive: * Excellent support from colleagues
* A competitive salary
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
* Wonderful facilities at school levelApply now for an immediate interview.Are you interested in working with children? Are you open minded and patient? Do you work well with children and help them see their full potential? If the answer to these questions is YES, then this may be your perfect opportunity.If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Supply Teacher position.Please send your CV to Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org