Manpower UK are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who are currently seeking a Studio Artworker to join their existing team. Based in Edinburgh, on-site with a key Financial Services client, the successful candidate will be required to interpret briefs, work creatively within brand guidelines, produce artwork to a professional technical standard and prepare production ready files for various media and output types.
This full time role requires a team player capable of developing a good working relationship with other members of the Studio department, the Account Management team and directly with the client. It will predominantly entail the creation and amendment of financial services collateral.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to improve and expand on their current artwork skills. This is also an opportunity to work directly with the client while still within an agency role.
To apply for this role, candidates must possess:
* Minimum of 2 years experience producing artwork within a studio or agency environment
* Ability to work independently as well as be a team player
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to apply and maintain brand guidelines
* Sound knowledge of requirements for producing digital assets for websites and social media
* Sound knowledge of all print process requirements
* A good working knowledge of PDF technology, accessibility and the creation of PDFs for proofing and production
* A good sense of layout, balance and how to display information
* Strong computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team
* Recent experience of artworking financial collateral would be beneficial.
Interested? Please apply with your CV in the first instance