negotiable / Month
40,000.00 – 48,000.00 per annum + bonus and pension (Permanent)Sevenoaks, Kent
Are you a technically-sound chartered or near-chartered Structural Engineer seeking a genuine career development opportunity? Do you have the desire to work for independently-owned consultancy working on major projects up to 100m in vale? Read on to see how this could represent the next logical step in your career as a Structural Engineer.
On offer for you as a Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to 48,000 per annum
* Annual performance-related bonus
* Regular salary reviews
* Generous holiday allowance of 25 days in addition to bank holidays
* Fantastic training and development culture
Right now, my client is seeking a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least four years’ postgraduate UK consultancy experience to fill a permanent opening at their busy Sevenoaks office.
This consultancy is successful in numerous markets including retail and industrial amongst others, with projects regularly in excess of 50m in value. Their well-established Structures team is growing and they are looking to add a capable and skilled Structural Engineer to their dynamic design office as the work continues to come in.
This company benefits from a fantastic UK-wide reputation, yet retains a lot of business locally and across London & the South East by offering a high quality and tailored Civil & Structural design service to a diverse client base across several sectors.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Ideally a relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Four years’ UK experience in building design
* Knowledge of AutoCAD and other relevant Structural design software such as TEKLA or Revit
* Ability to design in major building materials including RC, Steel, masonry and timberFor more information on this exciting new career-enhancing opportunity, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136.