negotiable / Month
28,000.00 – 35,000.00 per annum + benefits (Permanent)Redhill, Surrey
Looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established Structural Engineering practice? An opportunity has just been created by this dynamic consultancy to join their team and progress your career as a Structural Engineer. Read on for more on this fantastic new role.
What you can expect to receive as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary of up to 35,000 per annum depending on experience
* Support towards chartership
* Genuine career progression
* Professional fees paid
* Diverse project workload
As part of their continued growth plans, this consultancy is seeking to bolster their dynamic Structures team by adding a skilled and ambitious Structural Engineer to their vibrant Redhill head office.
Working on a mix of commercial and residential buildings, as a Structural Engineer you will apply your valuable knowledge and expertise in an environment that is highly supportive of your professional development.
What you will bring to the table as a Structural Engineer:
* Minimum two years’ UK design office experience in Building Structures
* Knowledge of construction in all main materials
* A good working knowledge of Eurocodes
* Ambition to become chartered if not already achieved
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop as a Structural Engineer within a highly dynamic environment with a strong focus on high quality structural design, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this new career-enhancing role.