negotiable / Month
30,000.00 – 40,000.00 per annum + bonus and pension (Permanent)Fareham, Hampshire
Are you looking to take the next step forward in your career as a Structural Engineer? Want to benefit from working for a well-established industry name whilst being rewarded for your efforts? Right now, a confident and skilled Structural Engineer sought by leading Structural design consultancy in their busy Fareham office, so read on to see how this opportunity could be the next step for you and your career!
On offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to 40,000 per annum
* Performance-related bonus paid out twice a year!
* Support towards chartership
* Diverse workload
* Working with well-established Partners who are also hands-on Chartered Structural Engineers.This fantastic new opportunity will see you as a Structural Engineer with the benefit of at least three years’ postgraduate experience, working on a range of projects from small domestic work right up to multi-million pound commercial developments across the South Coast. As the new Structural Engineer, you will be exposed to a diverse workload as you look to develop your existing skills.Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of Structural design across a range of different sectors
* Working knowledge of Eurocodes
* At least three years’ experience and be working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proven design experience in a range of building materials
* Excellent communication skills
Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this excellent new opportunity to progress your career as a Structural Engineer.