negotiable / Month
I'm currently working with a Local Authority in Essex who are looking for a Strategic Sites Team Leader to join them for a 9 month contract. My client are willing to negotiate on pay rates for the right candidate. This authority has a lovely working environment, this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their management skillset.
Duties will include:
* Represent the Council at committee meetings
* Liaise with external stakeholders and developers
* Supervising a team of around 8/9 Planners
* Progress the Garden City project
* Coordinate work with neighbouring Local Authorities
You will ideally be MRTPI accredited and must hold a degree relative to Town Planning. You should also have proven experience managing a team, and working on major applications in the UK.
My client are willing to negotiate on rates for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or email me your CV.
Still not sure? Feel free to give Harriet a call on (phone number removed) to discuss this role in more detail or chat about other opportunities Oyster have on