This progressive and innovative firm, specialists in the manufacture and installation of bespoke furniture, are seeking a Stock Purchasing Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Purchasing Manager and wider team, you will responsible for the purchasing and control of stock components and liaising with suppliers of all products to make sure they are delivered on time.
Duties of the Stock Purchasing Coordinator will include:
* Ultimately responsible for all stocked components
* Liaising with warehouse and production to set up optimum stock levels, taking into account warehousing, working capital, seasonal demands and price
* Undertaking research to reduce out of stock situations
* Negotiating best prices on all products
* Updating warehouse weekly with deliveries due in for the following week
* Any other tasks as requested by management team
Stock Purchasing Coordinator – what we’re looking for:
* Previous experience as an Purchasing Coordinator, or similar is essential
* The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, ensuring work is prioritised correctly
* Strong negotiation skills
* Experienced in methods of securing tenders/pricing from suppliers
* Excellent communication skills
Stock Purchasing Coordinator – what’s in it for you?
* The chance to work for a rapidly growing firm, offering you the real chance of career progression
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy