negotiable / Month
A Staff Accountant is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Are you experienced in Accounting? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
* Monthly closing accruals and analysis
* Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Supporting quarterly forecasting and annual budget
* Monthly capital reporting and forecasting
* Providing technical guidance to the business on Fixed asset reporting
* Financial Analysis for facility investment to support business decisions
* Non-production supplier financial KPI reviews
Qualifications and Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Either fully qualified or working towards ACCA, ACA or CIMA
* Relevant financial experience
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel, power-point and accounting software
* Ability to independently handle accounting issues
* Analysis / Problem Solving
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business