Software Test Engineer (Linux / Automation / Scripting) – Central Bristol – £35,000 – 45,000
Relocation packages available / flexible working / potential for worldwide travel
Granite Consulting have a superb opportunity for a talented Software Test Engineer to join one of the most exciting and innovative tech companies in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be a solid all-round tester – comfortable both understanding test processes and writing test plans, as well as getting involved in the scripting and development side. You will be helping to build on an existing automation framework and will have significant input into the testing function.
It is key to have experience working in Linux environments, and ideally you will be comfortable developing / scripting in C, C++ or Python.
Relevant skills / experience:
* Comfortable in Linux environments
* C / C++ / Python (or other scripting language) would be very beneficial
* Ideally some experience of test automation
* Jenkins very desirable
* Continuous Integration / TDD
The company are able to offer the following:
* A competitive salary
* Modern offices in Central Bristol – a short distance from Temple Meads train station
* A relaxed environment – casual dress and flexible working
* Potential for worldwide travel
* Relocation Assistance for candidates looking to move to Bristol
* A great pension and benefits package
* The chance to work for a genuine industry leader!
For further information and a confidential, informal chat around the role, send a CV to the team at Granite Consulting now