negotiable / Month
Salary:55000 – 65000 per annum + Pension, Health
Software Delivery Manager, Development Manager, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile/Scrum, Azure/cloud Product Dev Teams Nottingham 60-65K
* Do you have experience of managing dynamic software teams?
* Have you worked in a continuous delivery environment as a Software Delivery Manager?
* Are used to working in software houses adopting the DevOps approach?
ROLE: Software Delivery Manager required for a global software house to take ownership of continuous delivery and test strategies. Direct line management of team members consisting of Developers & Testers (Auto/Manual). Ensure that delivery teams can contribute to and use the toolset effectively ensuring a DevOps mindset is used.
As a Software Delivery Manager, you must have an impressive history in Software delivery and Agile development, Good knowledge of functional and non-functional testing approaches, Microsoft cloud technologies, Continuous Delivery etc.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
* Provide leadership and mentoring to direct reports and to teams across programme delivery
* Own and deliver against a continuous delivery and testing roadmap
* Implement best practice in test automation for functional and non-functional testing
* Work closely with the other Delivery Managers to ensure that the build / deploy / test continuous delivery pipeline is implemented to best practice
* Ensure all stakeholders in delivery programmes are aware of the testing roadmap schedule and that there is mutual win/win in implementing against it
Happy to send full spec please contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
CLIENT: International Software House / Market Leader who offer a range of software products used by household names on a global basis. Expanding rapidly across the globe and the UK. Head count around 650 with multiple sites. Microsoft gold partner and Award-winning company. Big in the East Midlands tech scene. They occupy modern office facilities in the East Midlands area commutable from Nottingham, Leicester and Derby. As well as an excellent staff retainer, this company actively encourage career development and offer lots of training as well as always looking to promote from within. All roles are long term opportunities. Appraisals & Salary increases are known to happen throughout the year not just annually.
Salary & Benefits: 55-65K, Pension, Free Parking, Health, Training.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you dont have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.