Two RC Frame experienced Site Managers are required by a South East London based Contracting business to work on a scheme of circa 600 units in Gravesend, Kent. Candidate should be aware that the project is due to start in mid March 2019 and interviews will be held during January and February.
The development, part of a wider regeneration scheme incorporating new amenities such as schools, health centre, retail and commercial space plus a further number of residential developments.
Suitable candidates will have previous Site Management experience working for a Residential developer or Contractor and will be able to manage all aspects of the scheme from cradle to grave, taking responsibility for several units/ blocks, leading your own team of 2 x Assistant Site Managers and Finishing Managers.
Key tasks include:
* Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met.
* Liaising with the client and chairing client / sub contractor and internal management meetings.
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
* Maintaining quality control procedures.
* Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
On offer is a basic salary of £55,000 – £62,000 depending on experience, company car /allowance, pension, healthcare, bonus and generous holiday entitlement.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Residential Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications