Do you have a passion for driving performance and want to work for a business that encourages career development?
Role: Shift Production Manager
Location: North London
Salary: £competitive plus pension, healthcare
Shift Manager – The Candidate:
* Must have previous experience in a Shift Manager role in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
* Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
* Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
Shift Manager – The Role:
* This is a shift-based role, working Monday-Friday, (NOT nights), reporting into the Manufacturing Manager.
* To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
* Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
* Coach team to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
* Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
* Play a leading role in continuous improvement projects.
* My client is a multi-site business with opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/4381 in the subject field to John Pollard or call John on (phone number removed)