negotiable / Month
Salary:42000 – 45000 per annum + Benefits
SQL Server Developer (BI Data Warehousing), Manchester
Permanent role with a global software provider who have been voted as a great company to work for by their own staff!
They are looking for a Senior SQL Server Developer with strong Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing skills. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of my clients product with a particular emphasis on Database (SQL Server), Data Warehousing, Reporting, and BI solutions in line with company goals. You will also be expected to contribute to the overall software architecture decisions and mentor more junior members of the software development team.
Youll have the chance to work alongside highly skilled and technical people for an organisation whose products are used at hundreds of airports across the globe, including the majority of the top 10 busiest airports.
* Degree level qualification or equivalent in IT or Computer Science related subject
* Minimum of 5 years experience of Microsoft SQL Server, including Management Studio and SQL Profiler.
* Minimum of 5 years experience developing data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
* SQL Server T-SQL
* SQL Server Reporting Services
* SQL Server Analysis Services
* Data Warehouse Design/Implementation
* Experience with Business Intelligence
* SOLID principles
* Agile/ Scrum
* TDD / Unit Testing
* NET / MVC Razor/ Web API / RESTFul Web Services
* C# /.NET Framework
* XML / Web Services / WCF
* Entity Framework
* WPF / Silverlight
This a new role within a long established business and you will reporting to the Head of Development. Exceptional package on offer including flexible working hours, discount retail vouchers, private healthcare and more! Please send your CV today for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.