negotiable / Month
Senior Quantity Surveyor – M&E
Close date not set
Bouygues UK is seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our Major Projects commercial team, working on the M&E package on one of our major projects in Cambridge.
Based onsite in Cambridge and reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will manage commercial aspects of the project in accordance with company procedure, as well as liaising and collaborating with the construction and design teams in all aspects of contractual activities. The role will take ownership for maximising commercial results for the project.
– To prepare orders and contracts.
– To liaise and collaborate with the construction and design teams in all aspects of contractual activities.
– Take ownership for maximising commercial results for allocated projects.
– To represent and serve the best interests of the company to meet client expectations and encourage repeat business.
– As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the following:
– To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the project.
– Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately and in accordance with company procedure.
– Prepare and agree interim valuations at the agreed dates to gain the best commercial advantage for the company.
Please see the attached job description for further information about this opportunity.
– Previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in a contracting environment.
– Knowledge of and commercial experience on M&E construction packages.
– Strong commercial awareness.
– Experience with NEC forms of contract.
– Strong commercial awareness.
– Demonstrates strong attention to detail and produces accurate work.
– Degree or other technical qualification.
– RICS / CIOB qualification.
Why Bouygues UK
Day in, day out, our teams deliver some of the most technically innovative and challenging projects across the UK and the world. With a strong corporate culture, our values reflect how we operate with Respect, Excellence, Courage, Integrity and Passion. We offer competitive basic salaries coupled with generous company benefits, including:
-26 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days
-Private medical insurance
-Cycle to Work Scheme
-Bouygues Extra – `opt into` lifestyle benefitsTogether with our partners and clients, Bouygues UK delivers award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects to the most exacting standards across public and commercial private sectors.
Bouygues UK is part of the Bouygues Group, a diverse global business which operates in the construction, engineering, energy, media and telecommunications markets.
With annual sales of over 32 billion and operations in over 100 countries, the financial strength of our group is a key differentiator in these challenging economic times.
Further information about Bouygues UK can be found at:
Bouygues UK is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bouygues UK values your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details.
If you choose to