Senior Mechanical Design Engineer / Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer / Design Lead
A global leader in the design and manufacture of hygienic process machinery and process lines for various industries, including food, dairy, pharmaceutical, brewing and chemical markets, our client offers unique opportunities for candidates looking to work within a multinational organisation with most positions offering the opportunity of worldwide travel. Activities include process engineering, chemical engineering, R&D and design.
I am looking to talk to Mechanical Design Engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some brand new, high profile new development projects across the UK and Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Mechanical Design Engineer.
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holidays
* Life Assurance
* Opportunity to work for a global company who is a market leader in their field
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you must have experience:
* Experience leading a team of Mechanical Design Engineers
* Ideally used Pro-E package or willing to be trained with this
* Worked with stainless steel or fabricated materials
As the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Leading a team of Mechanical Design Engineers
* Preparing detailed engineering drawings containing sufficient detail to ensure full “manufacturability” together with all relevant information such as tolerances, finishes, etc.
* You will be using Pro-E and Wildfire CAD packages to complete projects
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
Location: Southampton, Romsey, Eastleigh, Hursley, Fair Oak, Nursling
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn