negotiable / Month
40,000 – 45,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)Cardiff
Would you like to work for an industry leading consultancy?
Enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
Right now, I am working alongside an international multi-discipline consultancy to attract a Senior Infrastructure Engineer. Projects will include industry, government and commercial sectors. This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to work alongside a well-established team of engineers and technicians designing building infrastructure schemes.
Requirements of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Degree in Civil engineering
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Civil Engineering in directly relevant fields
* Ability to lead teams and manage projects
* Ability to deliver design solutions
* Chartered or working towards chartered status via MICE advantageous
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to 45,000
* Genuine career progression
* 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Professional membership fees paid
The benefits package is flexible on top of those listed. To find out more please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.