SEN TA – PMLD
SEN teaching assistant Requirements:
* Experience working in a Special school
* Experience supporting PMLD children and children with additional needs
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of Safeguarding
* Assisting with Movement Training desired
* Team Teach Training is desirable
As an SEN teaching assistant you will benefit from:
* Potential Teacher Training (offered regularly to staff)
* On-site training
* Supportive SEN team
* Competitive day rate!
* The school is in Leeds with excellent travel links!
To apply for this SEN teaching assistant vacancy, please submit your application with your CV.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community