negotiable / Month
West Lothian (EH48)
£8.50 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Corporate Security Officer to be based in the West Lothian (EH48) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
* Undertake patrols and inspections
* Alarm Response
* Assist staff and visitors to site
* Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
* Ensuring that no unauthorised persons are permitted in prohibited areas
* Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* Monitoring storage systems and alarms
Requirements of the Corporate Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication & administration skills
* Excellent customer service skills
Incentives for the Corporate Security Officer:
* Working on a rolling roster Week 1 – Saturday & Sunday days, Monday, Tuesday & Friday nights. Week 2 – Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday nights. Applicants must be flexible covering 12hr shifts.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer